Skip to content
- Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) to enhance the development of strong nervous systems
- Barrier Challenge to instill problem-solving ability and teach the puppies frustration tolerance
- Clicker training to teach the puppy how to learn, how to enjoy learning, and how to seek out learning
- Conditioned Emotional Responses to teach positive associations with important puppy skills, such as crate training, grooming, veterinary handling, enjoying the company of humans, and having manners
- Manding, which is a way of teaching puppies to offer polite behaviors and asking for attention, instead of jumping, barking, etc.
- Puppy Parties to teach the puppies to engage confidently with humans and enjoy activities with humans
- Resource Guarding Prevention to help prevent the unwanted behavior of puppies or dogs guarding food, toys, people, or other valued items.
- Basic obedience, including sitting, walking on a leash, and waiting at doors
- Exposure to loud noises and new experiences, such as a vacuum, lawn mower, and roller suitcase.